Be a champion of community engagement. Since its inception, The Commonwealth Club has fostered a community of bright, intriguing and thoughtful individuals. The Club’s Corporate Membership provides your employees with learning and development opportunities year-round as well as opportunities to network with other business leaders and peers around the Bay Area. Being a member means being more educated, more informed and more engaged in the world around you!
|Membership Level||# of Memberships||# of Leadership Circle Members||Total Cost||Valued At|
|*||Leadership Circle Memberships are included in the total number of memberships|
|**||Leadership Circle Members receive invitations to bi-monthly VIP receptions with panelists and speakers|
Each membership level includes a specified number of individual memberships, valued at $110. Each member receives:
- 48-hours advance notice to popular programs
- Discounts up to 60% on ticket prices
- Exclusive access to members-only events
- No charge at free-for-member events
- Subscription to the Club’s magazine
Corporate members also receive:
- 10% quarterly discount on rental space at 110 The Embarcadero
- Additional Executive Membership benefits for designated members: Company CEO and additional executive(s) qualify as Executive Members and receive invitations to bi-monthly VIP receptions with panelists and speakers
Please contact Michelle D'Alo, vice president of development, at (408) 684-5809 or email@example.com with any questions and to purchase your corporate membership.